Real Estate Buyer's Sales Agent
Keller Williams - Pagano New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$100,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
We are a dynamic, fast paced, top producing Real Estate team in the NJ/NY area. We are looking for talented, service minded, self driven, growth oriented individuals with high energy and a positive outlook to join our team.