Real Estate Commercial Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a more lucrative sales career? Look no further! We are searching for our next great Commercial Sales Specialist. You do not need a Real Estate license to apply for this position but you must be currently pursuing your license or willing and able to attain one. This position requires someone with proven negotiation skills who can turn leads into life-long customers. A keen sense of marketing and advertising procedures is a huge plus and the ability to monitor a deal from beginning to close is essential.
You’ll be backed by one of the best teams in the industry who want you to succeed and will help draw leads from the residential team. If you’re ready for a lucrative, satisfying career and not just another sales job then please complete your application today.
- Act as the go-between in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices, and during the closing of sales to ensure all transactions are accurate and legal
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries to establish future growth potential
- Tour business properties and review costs of maintaining the building, possible renovations, financing options and analytical data
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price for clients
- Research property maintenance costs and possible renovating costs so clients will have thorough information before purchase negotiations
- Independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Knowledge of real estate industry practices and lease language
- Some sense of marketing and advertising practices
Keller Williams- Los Feliz is one of the most collaborative and culturally rich offices in LA. We are home for some of the top producing teams and top-producers not just in LA but in all of Keller Williams. We consistently rank among the top 5% in all of LA County!
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS in Listings Sold, Listing Volume, and Contracts Written. On top of this, our new agent coaching program grooms newly licensed agents into a future top producing agents. With our industry-leading training and technology platform and our unique coaching/mentorship model, we take pride in building our new agents into formidable business owners. For our seasoned agents, we continue to have a hyper-focus on continual growth and scalability through our proprietary technology, models and systems, and state-of-the-art marketing.
Keller Williams Los Feliz
Real EstateView all jobs at Keller Williams Los Feliz