New and Experienced Agents Welcome!
Who We Are
Keller Williams Realty is the number one real estate company in the US in agent count, units sold, and closed sales volume—the three most important metrics in the industry.
Right now, we’re looking to find a select group of motivated people to join our rapidly-growing team.
When you join our team, you’ll benefit from our award-winning training and education, our industry-leading technology and marketing, and an unrivaled culture and support system. You’ll be surrounded by the top agents in the area, and our dedicated staff of trainers and managers who will ensure your success.
Tools We Provide Our Agents
- Industry leading technology to help you maximize your pipeline
- Mentorship program to help you hit the ground running
- Proven lead generation tools and hands-on training
• Prospecting and lead generation through in person meetings, phone calls, online marketing, and open houses
• Working closely with buyers and sellers to lead the sales transaction
• Negotiating contracts and handling client issuesIdeal Candidate
• Maintain an active real estate license, or be willing to obtain one (we can help)
Who You Are
• A great communicator who loves working with people
• Entrepreneurial mindset with an appetite for learning new skills
• Highly optimistic, hardworking, detail-oriented, and comfortable with technology
On average, full-time real estate agents at Keller Williams Realty make $40,000 - $60,000 in their first 1-2 years, while our experienced real estate agents can make $80,000 - $100,000+.
Ready to change your life and start building wealth?
Tell us why you would be a great fit for our team and apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year