New and Experienced Agents Welcome!
Keller Williams is the number one real estate company in the US in agent count, units sold, and closed sales volume—the three most important metrics in the industry. Right now, we’re looking to find a select group of motivated people to join our rapidly-growing team.
When you join our team, you’ll benefit from our award-winning training and education, our industry-leading technology and marketing, and a culture and support system like none other. You’ll be surrounded by the top agents in the area, and our dedicated staff of trainers and managers who will ensure your success.
- Prospecting and lead generation through in person meetings, phone calls, online, and open houses
- Working closely with buyers and sellers to lead the sales transaction
- Negotiating contracts and handling client issues
- Have an active real estate license, or be willing to obtain one (we can help)
- A great communicator who loves working with people
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an appetite for learning new skills
- Highly optimistic, hardworking, detail-oriented, and comfortable with technology
Real estate agents are independent contractors, which means your income potential is unlimited. Generally, full-time real estate agents at Keller Williams Realty make $40,000 - $60,000 in their first 1-2 years, while our experienced real estate agents can make $80,000 - $100,000+.
Whether you’re a licensed agent who is looking to grow your career, or you’re brand new and have questions about what a real estate career can do for you, we’d love to talk. Apply today.