We are seeking a recruiter for one of the leading real estate brokerages in Anne Arundel County. This position plays a key role in bringing real estate professionals into our successful organization. This individual will recruit real estate professionals both new and experienced. The position requires a real “sales” pro with exceptional, proven telephone prospecting skills, impeccable follow-up, maintain database and great customer service.
Job Specific Skills and Traits:
- o This position is often the first impression prospective agents have with our company so personality, communication skills, and attention to detail are critical skills
- o Ability to articulate the company’s value and model
- o Excellent computer skills including experience with a CRM system or database to build and maintain pipeline
- o Ability to prioritize and work independently supporting a team
- o Excellent written communication skills
- o Real estate experience preferred but not required
- o To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
- o Prospect for licensed real estate agents on a daily basis from various lead sources
- o Respond to inbound leads from all internet lead sources, sign calls, and etc.
- o Held to the standard, set by Operating Partner
- o Input/manage client & lead databases
- o Conduct lead follow up & nurture leads until appointments are set
- o Gather competitive intelligence on competing companies to better understand the industry.
- o Schedule and conduct potential agent/office recruitment appointments and maintain recruiting records as needed.
- o Track all contact with the tools provided and report progress to management.
- PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER WITH OVERVIEW AND ANSWER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Selected applicants will be invited to take the next step(s) in our hiring process