Real Estate Executive Assistant
Keller Williams - Erica Nunley Longmeadow, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all clients and we are seeking an Executive Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title, or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is an opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.Compensation:
$16 - $20Responsibilities:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
The mission of the team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
#1 Real Estate Company
#1 Training company in the world that leverages technology to help buyers and sellers achieve their goals
#1 Single Agent 2019
Member of the ALC (Agent Leadership Council)