Keller Williams Energy Lepp Group Real Estate Whitby, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who are we?
The mission of the Shawn Lepp team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Shawn Lepp team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a training, consulting and systems based team that also provides front and back end services that lead to productivity and profitability. Our mission is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living.
Who are we looking for?
The Office Manager is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Office Manager is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Office Manager is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. This individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the team’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
This individual will also actively systematize the communication process for maximum effectiveness. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of communication with our clients and the subsequent documentation and follow-up with them.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being one of the primary contacts for our clients, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Office Manager activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills.
What will you do?
- Assist to build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Assist lead agent as necessary with listing preparation and offer presentations
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Hiring and supervision of administrative positions within the team
- Other duties as assigned
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Oversee and build a world-class administrative team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Valid driver’s license would be an asset
Reference ID: OM-09-21
Keller Williams Energy Lepp Group Real EstateWhy Work Here?
Great team environment. lots of room for growth
111 Byron St SWhitby, ON
BusinessView all jobs at Keller Williams Energy Lepp Group Real Estate