Keller Williams Encino – Sherman Oaks, in collaboration with Posh Commercial Real Estate Partners, currently seeks a Junior Agent to join one of the most energetic and fresh commercial real estate divisions in Los Angeles. This unparalleled apprenticeship program is well suited for rising stars seeking membership in a high performing team dedicated to excelling and surpassing its competition. Applicants will be fully committed to learning, relentless in developing their potential, and possess an exceptionally disciplined work ethic.
Our program takes a panoramic approach to your training: we focus on all aspects of a top producing Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales Agent. Through immediate and frequent training, check ins, and personalized mentorship, you will develop the skills necessary to excel and outpace, joining the next generation of high performers.
You can expect:
- Structured mentorship with personalized feedback on your research, outreach, communication, and management skill sets
- Actionable knowledge on sales strategy, such as how to develop and manage an active pipeline of clients
- Irreplaceable experiential learning: a mix of training materials (texts, scripts, modules, role play) and supervised live calls
- A culture that promotes continued development: your training doesn’t end after your first shift
- Capable sales professionals who aim to become the most active and high-performance brokers in the commercial real estate arena
- Reliability and an outstanding work ethic: 60-80 hours/week expected of junior agents
- Resourceful and enterprising personalities: individuals who are able to identify possible opportunities and solutions to potential obstacles
- Confident and quick thinking communicators: comfortable in a range of interpersonal settings
- Excellent listeners
- Team players with a competitive drive and collaborative spirit
You are generally responsible for:
- Lead generation: prospecting new clients for prospecting purposes.
- Conducting smart calls to potential clients and existing clients
- Providing front end support to develop and maintain sales relationships; including appointment setting, check ins, and reminders
- Research and analysis of ongoing and developing trends, as well as new properties
- Preparation of client packets: property information and investment insights
- Advising clientele on personalized RE investment strategy
- Earning the trust of existing clients through reliable behavior and commitment to deadlines
- Maintaining the integrity of data collected, compiled and utilized
The following are hard requirements:
- A California real estate license
- A Bachelor's degree
- Less than 1 year of experience
- 60 hours/week time commitment
- Competitive drive and collaborative spirit
Positions are 100% commission. Earning potential is exceptional, limited only by your commitment and capabilities.
Keller Williams Realty was co-founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates. In addition to exponential growth, the company continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders and provides clients with unrivaled real estate service. By associate count, Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise in North America.
Joining KW Encino - Sherman Oaks Commercial is joining a culture of passionate, driven team players who are relentless in development and expansion of their potential.