Brokerage Sales Leader
- Posted: over a month ago
Keller Williams Capital Properties is looking for our next Real Estate Recruiter to join our highly productive Leadership Team in our Northern Virginia Locations in Stafford or Fairfax, VA.
Our ideal Real Estate Recruiter is a born leader, team leader, attractor, empire builder, influencer, and opportunity seeker. THE PROTECTOR OF CULTURE.
Do you enjoy setting goals and chasing after them? Are you a leader in all areas of your life? Were you a coach of some fashion whether it was in High School or your career? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to speak with you.
This is a full-time position for an energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing individual. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success and skills as a leader with a background in residential Real Estate, but this is not required. They have risen to the top positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, influential, and highly impressive. They are assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with purpose. They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. They are relational, are natural leaders, embrace succeeding through others, and enjoy the challenges of building a team. They love training, they love leading, and they love growing.Compensation:
$70,000 - $85,000Responsibilities:
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- The primary focus of this position is recruiting and team-building with an emphasis on attracting and hiring top-producing agents.
- This person must be able to align with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve Market Center goals.
- An essential duty to consult, coach, and empower the top 20 percent of agents to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions utilizing KW systems and models.
- Keller Williams is a technology company, and it will be fundamental to learn and understand the technologies available in order to champion office-wide roll-outs and adoption.
- The Team Leader is responsible for agent retention by empowering the office leadership team to set culture, and standards and manage day-to-day affairs.
- In order to ensure agent retention and high performance, the KW learning platforms and value propositions must be felt by agents at all levels of production.
- The Team Leader is the face of the Market Center within the local community and is responsible for shaping our positive presence and brand.
- Oversee the hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent, and following up with those not selected.
- Upload job postings on all industry sites and reach out to the best professionals in the industry.
- Find new talent and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication.
- Present an update on the success of implemented hiring methods to the team on a regular basis.
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents with the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance.
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top-of-the-line training and educational opportunities.
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere.
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or a similar field
- 4-year college degree required
- Familiar with online job posting tools
- The successful candidate is a high energy, loves people, and is passionate about helping them achieve their highest career potential and life goals
- They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a culture that attracts them
- The candidate is excited about learning and harnessing the resources and technologies provided by KW
- Someone with at least 2+years of real estate sales experience is highly desirable
- We are not looking for a team manager, we are looking for a Team LEADER
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- 2+ years experience in hiring, sales, or a related position
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) continues its trajectory of growth, breaking multiple records in 2021. To date, KWCP stands out as one of the fastest-growing Keller Williams Realty International brokerages ranking in the Top 20 of all KW franchises. This year, KWCP set new internal benchmarks for future growth, exceeding $3.15B in total sales volume, serving nearly 7K families, generating over $80MM in revenue, and sharing nearly $1MM in profit back to its agents who contributed to the company’s growth.
Through a constantly expanding diverse and talented team, KWCP successfully delivers on its commitment to providing outstanding client service while making a purposeful impact on our neighborhoods and deliberate difference within the communities we serve. As KWCP continues its growth, so do its Agent Entrepreneurs; with 100+ individual agents, teams & groups increasing their business by over 20% year-over-year!
Keller Williams Capital Properties
BusinessView all jobs at Keller Williams Capital Properties