Real Estate Listing/Buyer's Agent - New or Experienced KW
- Posted: 9 days ago
Join the Keller Williams Realty Team!
Keller Williams Realty remains the #1 real estate brokerage in the country. We proudly hold a spot as top leaders in agent count, units sold and closed sales volume. To continue providing the utmost service to our clients, we are looking to add new or experienced agents to the team.
Proudly, we are:
- Training Magazine’s: #1 training organization across all industries
- Forbes: #3 on list of happiest Companies to Work for 2017-2019
- US News: #1 Real Estate Company Customer Service
- #1 Top Rated Workplace for Veterans
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
- REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
- Realtor Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
If you do not have a salesperson license, you are still encouraged to apply. Once your application is received, you will be contacted by our affiliate real estate school* with information on how to obtain your real estate license. You can complete your real estate training in as little as 54 days.
What is the role of a real estate agent?
Working as a real estate sales agent means working as your own boss. This allows you to work at your own pace on a schedule best suited to you. A day in the life of a real estate agent will entail representing home sellers and home buyers in real estate transactions. You will learn productive strategies to negotiate prices, coordinate with third party entities and manage transaction paperwork. Additionally, agents will perform strategic prospecting methods to find new clients who are interested in selling or buying real estate.
To help you thrive, we make it a point to provide our team members–new and seasoned–with the most thorough hands-on sales training. To supplement your sales training, we provide access to the industry’s most efficient platforms to help you scout leads and ensure a closed deal.
How much does a real estate agent make?
Real estate agents are considered independent contractors. This means that you have the potential to earn $100,000+ in one year as a full time agent. Your income is purely commission based, therefore, you will not receive an hourly wage or salary.
- Scout leads through strategic networking & advertising
- Interact with clients by attending in-person meetings, phone calls, digital media, open houses and more
- Represent buyers and sellers in real estate transactions
- Negotiate purchase agreements, manage client issues and coordinate with third party entities
- Active real estate license or complete training to obtain real estate license
- Possess cogent communication skills
- Operate with an optimistic entrepreneurial mindset
- Unwavering drive to help clients find the right property
- Technologically proficient
Whether you are a licensed agent or you are seeking your real estate license, your application is welcome.
*In partnership with CA Realty Training
Job posted by CA Realty Training on behalf of Keller Williams Realty
Powered by JazzHR
Keller Williams/CA Realty Training
AddressEl Dorado Hills, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?