Real Estate Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re hiring a motivated administrative assistant to join our growing real estate team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines and making appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!Compensation:
$17 - $20 hourlyResponsibilities:
Transaction Coordination/Listing Side:
- Input listing paperwork in MLS
- Order professional photography go for a photoshoot while prepping staging
- Create order brochures flyers/ print open house marketing material
- Assist in pre and post-open-house arrangements
Office Management/ Administrative Tasks
- Answering calls, scheduling meetings showings
- Prepare various packages: buyer & sellers
- Lead office errands (returns to stores, packaging/mailing, pick/drop-offs)
Client Appreciation Events & Gifts (Concierge services)
- Manage client list, purchasing, sending/delivering client closing gifts, birthdays.
- Plan, manage, execute lead quarterly client appreciation events
- Collecting reviews before closing
- Website management social media marketing
- Experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title, or mortgage is required.
- MUST be proficient in MS applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) / Internet skills graphic skills n applications as Canva
- Great on phones and follow-up in emails back n forth
- Have excellent attention to detail, extremely organized, and high-level accuracy with documents
- Learning-based and solution-oriented, can work with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Time Management
Come join one of the #1 Real Estate teams in Middlesex and Somerset County with more than $25 million in transactions in 2021! Applicants will be provided hands-on training, mentorship and coaching. CRM and training costs will be paid by the team.
Keller William Realty-Team Bansal
AddressHillsborough Township, NJ
Real EstateView all jobs at Keller William Realty-Team Bansal