National Account Sales & Business Development Representative
Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Text “jobs” to (419) 909-3214 to apply. We are seeking a National Account Sales and Business Development Representative to become an integral part of our team! Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing became an affiliate of Keller Logistics Group in 1998 with a single 90,000 square-foot warehouse in Defiance, Ohio. Now run by Bryan Keller, our second-generation, family-owned-and-operated warehousing affiliate has expanded to over 2.5 million square feet of dry warehouse space at 9 locations across the country.
General Summary of Position:
With a focus on warehousing, contract packaging, and value add services, the National Account Sales and Business Development position is responsible for identifying and developing a strong pipeline of new customers and projects through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting as well as leading or assisting with the execution of various new business initiatives defined by the Keller Logistics Group leadership team.
Additionally, you will be charged with meeting and exceeding sales objectives, by continually developing our database of customers through both internal and external methods of selling. It is expected that someone in this position will produce new customer revenue each year that is consistent with our corporate business plan which could be up to $1 million or more.
• Meet and exceed sales objectives set by the leadership team.
• Conduct research to identify new markets, trends, and customer needs.
• Prepare and present opportunities and strategies to leadership for consideration.
• Establish new accounts through extensive territory management, research, prospecting, and business relationships.
• Promote the company’s services by addressing or predicting client’s objectives/needs.
• Utilize strategic solution selling techniques aimed at increasing market share, ensuring revenue achievement and customer satisfaction and retention.
• Drive execution of opportunities by working with marketing, sales, and operations teams to implement business development initiatives.
• Develop and nurture relationships with existing and new customers to develop new business opportunities and service offerings.
• Participate in relevant industry associations as well as organizations such as Chambers of Commerce, Economic. Development Offices, etc. to stay in tune with market information and new developments.
• Compile accurate, complete, and detailed information to enable analysis and quoting proposals, RFP’s and RFQ’s.
• Anticipate/React to customer problems and complaints and resolve them to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
• Assist the Chief Sales Officer and other members of Leadership on sales calls, quotes, business development objectives and strategy development.
• Business travel is required, at a minimum, 3-4 days per week or more if requested by the Chief Sales Officer.
• Utilize existing systems such as Hubspot to track analyze and inform the team of all opportunities and prospects.
• Look for opportunities to cross sell all services provide by Keller Logistics Group affiliates.
• Assist accounting personnel as needed to resolve/settle billing issues and help accounting collect on past due accounts as requested by accounting.
• Interact with the CFO and Finance team to help determine credit worthiness of new customers and communicate credit requirements to new customers and assist with budget projections for responsible operations.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 3 years of sales experience in the Warehousing and Packaging industry.
• High Bias for action – Self motivated
• Experience with Solution Selling concepts
• Ability to clearly articulate the value of new business opportunities to engage colleagues, and secure resources necessary to capitalize on new opportunities.
• Good working knowledge of common warehouse, trucking and freight management practices.
• Ability to analyze processes and make recommendations for improvements.
• Ability to develop, plan, and execute on short and long range goals.
Text “jobs” to (419) 909-3214 to apply or visit our Careers page at www.kellerlogistics.com/careers
Keller Warehousing & Co-PackingWhy Work Here?
Entrepreneurial leadership, awesome wellness environment, and a high-energy team!
We have been in the logistics business for over 40 years! We are an asset-based third-party logistics (3PL) provider headquartered in Defiance, Ohio, that started in 1978 as Thomas E. Keller Trucking, and have since evolved into four affiliate companies: Keller Trucking, Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing, Keller Freight Solutions and Hydrofresh HPP.
24862 Elliott RoadToledo, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Keller Warehousing & Co-Packing