Why Keller Mortgage is a great place to work:
- 100% Remote including training
- W2 position with Keller Mortgage
- Competitive pay with OT AND Bonus
- Great Heath Care Benefits and matching 401k
- Growing company, great training with advancement opportunities
Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess 3+ years of recent mortgage processing experience.
- Experience working with Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, VA and USDA loans.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of mortgage lending regulations, procedures and loan documents.
- Possess a working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as RESPA, TILA, and HMDA.
- Ideal candidate is proficient with loan origination software, ideally Encompass.
Primary Responsibilities of the Remote Mortgage Processor:
- Primarily responsible for requesting and reviewing 3rd party documents such as the real estate contract, appraisal, title insurance, homeowner’s insurance, taxes, and HOA documents to ensure complete and accurate information is contained within the file before submission to the underwriting department.
- Correctly enter all parties to the contract information, contract dates and deadlines into Encompass. Alert Loan Officer’s and management of any rush situations.
- Contact agents or title to help secure 3rd party information.
- Follow up on and obtain loan application, changed circumstances and supporting documents identified at application, processing, closing, underwriting, QC review or at any other time in the loan approval and closing process.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with loan agents and other third parties involved in the mortgage loan transaction.
Why Work Here?Keller Mortgage is also looking for processors, QAs, closers and underwriters. Just apply and we will send you contact information.
Why Keller Mortgage is a great place to work: - 100% Remote - Competitive salary with bonus - W2 - 401K Match - Great benefit package