ASSISTANT MANAGER - Park at City Center
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Let’s Grow Together!
Now is an exciting time to think about a future at Keller Management! We are a rapidly expanding property management business with many opportunities for growth and promotion. Keller's expansion over the last four years has provided opportunities for our best talent to be recognized and compensated generously. We're looking for people who are genuine, hardworking and want to work in a rewarding environment.
Keller Management offers a very attractive benefit package for this job in addition to competitive pay:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Assisting the Property Manager with all activities associated with handling the phone calls, apartment leasing, move-ins, move-outs, lease renewals, resident retention, maintaining occupancy goals and manage operations.
- Responsible for posting and collecting rents, delivering 5- day notices, file evictions and attending court in the manager's absence, prepares move out statements, deliver deposits to the bank, if necessary, preforms mid-month audit to ensure accuracy of data input.
- Proficient in the on-site community management computer program, timely-accurate reporting.
- Assist the manager in gathering and compiling current market and economic information and preparing competitive market analysis, market trends and marketing execution including all aspects of print, social media and internet promotions.
- Assist in implementing marketing campaigns and resident retention strategies.
- Assist with maintaining and coordinating property maintenance. Assist manager with ensuring staff performance of duties on a timely basis.
- Assist with training leasing associates upon request.
- This position is also responsible for complying with all state, federal and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 Year of experience in the apartment industry
- Successfully pass background checks and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be a TEAM player with the ability to work independently
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity on personal as well as professional level.
- Computer skill, excellent written and verbal skills, self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized, team player, problem solver with high energy.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keller Management LC
Get fresh Parking Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.