National Account Sales Coordinator
KELLER LOGISTICS GROUP, INC. Defiance, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Keller. You can be too! Text "jobs" to (419) 909-3214 to apply.
The National Accounts Sales Coordinator is an exciting new role that has been created due to the growth and future objectives at Keller Logistics Group.
The NASC begins as a support role for our National Accounts Sales Team. The Coordinator will work closely with Senior Salesmen in developing new accounts while nurturing and growing existing accounts. The Coordinator will be mentored by the national account sales team as they work in tandem learning the attributes, strategies, and techniques to be successful in this industry. The NASC will assist in scheduling of travel and appointments, preparing quotes, customer follow up, preparing presentations, reviewing current account performance, lead generation, and presenting the company on joint sales calls. The NASC will experience first-hand how to discover, negotiate, and close business at a high level as they work with Keller’s top sellers. It is expected that the NASC role to last at least 12 months at which time the ideal candidate would have the opportunity to move into a National Account Sales role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• NASC will keep in close contact with our clients, understand their temperature at any given time. This is done through proactive communication; seek to always understand customer pulse and needs.
• Meet or exceed sales growth targets.
• Identify and skillfully explore existing and new customer business opportunities.
• Prepare customer reports as needed in addition to weekly performance reports.
• Assist and follow direction from National Account Sales to support account development.
• Assist National Accounts with internal issues and needs.
• Keep National Accounts advised of all issues, quotes, problems on a timely basis.
• Continually understand our competition (i.e. strengths, weakness, etc.)
• Monitor large account business trends, proactively understand whether Keller is growing or diminishing with the assigned accounts.
• Play a central role in executing strategies to facilitate customer growth.
• Communicate our available capacity to our customers in a frequency that best realizes the account’s growth potential.
• Assist in pricing and market understanding with sales teams and manager.
• Update HubSpot CRM with all relevant contact with customer.
• As relationships are built, the NASC is responsible to uncover the following: What lanes are being run that Keller is not handling and Identify our competition.
• Maintain a thirst for growth and challenge that will result in career growth and advancement.
• Act as the right hand of Keller to our customers and to the industry.
• Welcome continuous development and coaching in Keller in the way of selling.
• Travel and participate in customer visits.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities needed:
• Excellent organization and planning skills that accommodate the client’s needs
• HS diploma, College degree preferred
• Strong motivation for achieving sales goals and initiatives through regular planning
• Negotiation skills and ability to sell customer needs
• Proven results in building relationships with clients
• Market knowledge of the industry and all of the affiliates
• Ability to manage processes
• Effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills
Text “jobs” to (419) 909-3214 to apply or visit our careers page at www.kellerlogistics.com/careers
Inc. 5000 named us among the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, we have consistently been named a Top 3PL by Food Logistics magazine, and the Truckload Carriers Association has recognized us on their list of Best Fleets to Drive For.
Our employees are empowered and trusted as experts in their field of work. We value transparency and encourage our staff to be their best by offering a variety of health and wellness opportunities, as well as an active, collaborative culture under the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS).
KELLER LOGISTICS GROUP, INC.
24862 Elliott RoadDefiance, OH
BusinessView all jobs at KELLER LOGISTICS GROUP, INC.