We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural-born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
This is a Commission Only position. We will offer training and education to the right individual. If you are interested in becoming an insurance agent, then this position might be right for you. Please upload your resume and complete the assessment.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating, and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospect and generate new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generate insurance quotes.
- Be an outstanding at relationship builder.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn: be intuitive,resourceful, and coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train the right individual.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Professional phone etiquette.