Business Development Representative (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for building revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting, as well as following up on and qualifying inbound leads.
You serve as the front line of the Kelar Pacific sales team and are responsible for driving awareness and interest in solutions Kelar Pacific represents. You work closely with the marketing, sales team to build pipelines and secure meetings with prospective customers who fit our Ideal Customer Profile.
You will work with marketing to build out messaging and campaigns that effectively communicate Kelar Pacific’s value proposition and use Salesforce and LinkedIn to generate leads.
- Proactively make min 600 outbound activities, including calling and Social Media Outreach against established target lists in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industries, and generate min 25 Sales Qualified Leads, per month.
- Develop and execute min 4 outbound campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing team, per month.
- Research accounts, and identify key contacts to reach out to, based on our ideal customer profile for strategic Construction accounts.
- Leveraging the leads, you have prospected and added to salesforce, reach out with the appropriate campaign/messaging to secure an initial discovery call.
- Provide Territory Managers with appropriate background information ahead of the discovery calls you have secured.
- Attend a minimum of 2 industry (Virtual) events including local Revit User Groups, per month.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting (Sales activities, pipeline vs target) to Customer Acquisition Manager.
Required Personal and Professional Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Business Development Roles at Technology companies.
- 1+ years of Experience in Business Development at AEC ( Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry
- Capacity to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multitask driven environment
- Enjoy prospecting and outbound activities
- Goal-oriented, result-driven, and well organized
- University Degree related to Business, Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Software is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and sales communication skills
- Able to adapt to changing demands and conditions
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Learning & Development:
We provide ongoing industry, technical, and soft skills development training.
We offer a comprehensive health insurance package.
About Kelar Pacific
Founded over thirty years ago, at Kelar Pacific, Project Solutions are the primary focus of our work. Understanding how to position products effectively into the workflow is our unique specialty, with an emphasis on Building Information Modeling (BIM), Cloud computing services, Project Management and Computer Aided Design (CAD) for the AEC industry.
For thirty years, Kelar Pacific has focused on providing complete project solutions to our customers, from conceptual to completion. We endeavor to provide outstanding, personalized customer service. Our team specializes in project solutions specific to Building Information Modeling (BIM), Cloud computing services, Project Management consulting and Computer Aided Design (CAD). We take pride in staying on the cutting edge of technology and innovation, making Kelar Pacific a valuable partner for all of your AEC projects. We invite you to visit our office, email us any questions you might have or simply call us at your convenience. We are always available to support you with your projects or to discuss today’s most advanced innovations.
Kelar Corporation and its subsidiaries have a long history of supporting the communities in which we live and work. We fund and sponsor a wide range of charitable events and professional organizations. Kelar Pacific employees provide technical expertise, personal time and financial support through various interactions with their local communities. Sharing our knowledge and resources is the key to building a better future.
We are especially grateful for our partners, employees, associations, and colleagues that continue to make our operation possible. Their generous support, dedicated time, plus research and development efforts are the primary reasons that Kelar Pacific can continue to provide a high-level of support and services to our customers.
Kelar Pacific, LLC.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?