- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kelaca is looking for a Warehouse Associate for our client partner in Morrisville, NC for a 6 month contract. The Warehouse Associate is an integral part of the Supply Chain organization and is responsible for performing administrative and physical tasks including shipping, receiving, inventory control, and fulfillment of material requests. Position will involve completing various warehouse and inventory related tasks per the applicable SOPs in GMP compliant manner.
- Physically manage incoming receipts for accuracy and condition
- Electronic and / or physical paperwork records keeping and maintenance
- Electronic system operation:
- Inventory Management
- Creation and location, consumption, cycle counting, expiry management, work order maintenance and fulfillment, obsolescence and discard, inventory accuracy
- Shipping Materials according to company standards / specifications, end user specifications, and within regulatory requirements
- Physically organize and maintain inventory on shelving to comply with company guidelines and regulatory standards
- Fulfill materials requests within approved lead-times
- Assist Facilities with process gases inventory and maintenance
- Warehouse Equipment operation
- Hazardous materials handling and coordination
- 1-2 years experience in GMP operations
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience with electronic ERP systems and other basic computer skills
- Experience using a forklift and other warehouse equipment (preferred)
- Typing and record keeping
NO THIRD PARTIES.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work in Office: Monday-Friday; 8:30am-5pm
FLSA Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.
Kelaca is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate in employment based on: age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or other non-merit factor.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kelaca