- Posted: over a month ago
Kelaca is looking for a Marketing Manager for our client partner in Ann Arbor, MI. The Company's focus is on the development of products that involve the medical application of Nitric Oxide (NO). Currently, the company is engaged in the development of 2 related products that deliver NO via respiration. The Company is seeking a Marketing Manager to be part of the team communicating the message of the Company and these products, to help bring them to market.
- Develop detailed user needs by meeting with key opinion leaders, potential customers and end users to understand how our products would be used and what their critical requirements for various potential applications and additional features they would like in our products
- Assist in converting those user needs into design inputs for the company's product development program.
- Gain a complete understanding of competitive products strengths and weaknesses and develop marketing strategies around such offerings.
- Analyze and size markets/applications, and prioritize future development for the company's product line
- Develop sales and promotional plans
- Build brand/product awareness through promotional strategies, personal visits with customers, and attendance at appropriate conferences and events.
- Develop pricing models and strategies around a rental model.
- Collect and analyze market research data and run A/B studies
- Design and oversee promotional ad programs
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in the healthcare market
- MBA or similar degree with a focus in marketing and business admin
- Knowledge of current markets in respiratory equipment
- Proficient in analytics and market testing
- Experience in social media and email marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
NO THIRD PARTIES.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work in Office: Monday-Friday
FLSA Exemption Status: Exempt
VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: There is currently no vaccine or mask mandate.
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.
Kelaca is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate in employment based on: age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or other non-merit factor.
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Kelaca