We are seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- · Provide support for Windows, MS Office, internet browsers, email, general system administration, and computer hardware
· Provide technical support for inbound support requests and regular on-site support to local area properties
· Procure and track IT equipment as needed and approved
· Respond to support requests in a courteous and friendly manner
· Consistently work to provide exceptional customer satisfaction and success for our clients
· Meticulously track time and actions for each support request
· Insuring that all requests are recorded and completed to customer satisfaction.
· Research, resolve, and respond to questions and issues received from users in a timely manner
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair or replace computer and server hardware
· Move, relocate, and setup workstations; printers, copiers and run computer cables
· Install and support various software packages including MS Office
· Maintain documentation of the network, physical assets, and software licenses
· Research and make recommendations on hardware, software and infrastructure changes
· Keep management informed of any customer satisfaction or relationship concerns
· Communicate effectively and at appropriate times with all levels of internal staff and client personnel
· Manage multiple simultaneous assignments in a very fast past environment
· Proven strong commitment to quality customer service
· Proven strong problem solving/analytically abilities
· Minimum of 2 years working full time supporting Windows based PCs in a business network environment.
· Proven strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Proven ability to be self-directed
· Proven excellent organizational skills
· Reliable transportation required
KelCon Technologies, Inc.
Why Work Here?
A small company focusing on small businesses for 20 years and family first attitude.