Keiser Golf Bandon, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
The Housekeeping Shift Lead supervises and trains the crew of Housekeeping staff to ensure all assignments are completed in a timely manner and the quality of the job performed meets Bandon Dunes standards. Leads are responsible for ensuring that all guests and staff receive consistent “True Service” which meets or exceeds their expectations. The Shift Lead is required to answer phone calls, monitor radio communication and respond to all guest needs in a suitable and timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be positive, kind, courteous and friendly at all times.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Enforce resort standards, policies and procedures with assigned staff.
- Maintain proper stock levels of required amenities in all work areas and housekeeping depot. Including emergency lighting and supplies.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment, including all machinery and laundry room equipment.
- Maintain Housekeeping vehicles including cleaning and updating vehicle logs.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling, SDS Sheets and requirements of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Manage and conduct internal auditing programs to safeguard company assets, assure that records are accurately maintained and that established policies and practices are satisfactorily and consistently followed.
- Communicate effectively with guests, management, staff and co-workers.
- Motivate assigned staff and maintain a cohesive team.
- Ability to ascertain staff training needs and provide training or secure training required.
- Assist other crews with tasks and room cleaning while enforcing room standards through room and facility inspections.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, memos, communication log, safety rules, and operating and procedure manuals.
- Competently perform all tasks of a housekeeper as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School education preferred.
- Read and write English
- Must have strong written and verbal skills.
- One-year experience in housekeeping, preferably in a hotel/resort setting.
- Demonstrate quality interpersonal communications skills.
- Give and/or follow verbal and written instructions.
- Valid Oregon Driver’s License. Driving record meeting Company safety policies and guidelines.
- Valid Food Handlers Card or ability to obtain in a timely manner.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- Stand, sit, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Lift up to 50 lbs with assistance, 20 lbs frequently, and 10 lbs constantly.
Coordinates the work of an assigned group of Housekeepers
Work hours may include days and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions. May be exposed to inclement weather, potentially dangerous chemicals, solvents, pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers, misdirected golf balls, sharp and rapid equipment movement on a daily basis. Injury may result as a result of exposure to the above if safety policies and practices are not properly followed.
Vacuums, hand-trucks, laundry bins, linen bags, boxes, roll-away beds and some general office machines such as calculators, telephones, 2-way radios etc.
Must have the ability to:
- Read and write (English)
- Communicate verbally with staff members and/or customers
- Give and/or follow verbal and written instructions
- Stand, sit, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 5 hours at a time
- Lift up to 50 lbs occasionally, 20 lbs frequently, and 10 lbs constantly.
HousekeepingView all jobs at Keiser Golf