Assistant Director of Food & Beverage
Keiser Golf Bandon, OR
- Posted: 26 days ago
The Assistant Director of Food & Beverage directs all aspects of restaurant/dining operations and is responsible for delivering quality guest service, meeting or exceeding financial goals, and overseeing day-to-day operations. This position directly manages the restaurants’ FOH management staff and indirectly manages all FOH restaurant employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and ensures restaurant standards and procedures are followed.
- Resolves guest complaints as appropriate to maintain guest satisfaction.
- Regularly reviews service scores to identify areas of needed improvement and implements appropriate changes
- Ensures the restaurant staff regularly adheres to all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags, and proper guest greeting
- Assists with recruiting, hiring, training, developing, and retaining a motivated and efficient restaurant staff
- Investigate new and improved service methods
- Review vendors and products to ensure procurement of quality products at prices that fall within budgeted guidelines
- Walk the operations daily to identify issues and speak with and listen to staff members and guests
- Ensures appropriate restaurant sanitary, safety, security, and emergency procedures are in place and followed
- B.S or B.A in Culinary Arts, Business Administration, Hotel or Restaurant Management, or related is preferred
- 5 or more years of Leadership experience in a fine dining setting preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Alcohol awareness certification
- Must be capable of standing for prolonged periods of time
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to remain results-oriented and focused on goals.
- Knowledge of POS and reservation systems
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BusinessView all jobs at Keiser Golf