Ready to work with an industry leader in a booming market? We are an innovation company providing post-harvest equipment and solutions to the Cannabis and Hemp industry.
We are growing and are looking to add a Territory Manager role to our Sales Team on Central West Coast USA (N-CA, NV). What you'll do is identify, service and ultimately, own the customer through calling on retailers and commercial producers in a defined area.
The focus will be to maximize the company’s distribution of products and services through retailer identification, education/training/coaching retail sales reps, product demonstrations (potentially), in-store marketing, motivate/incentivize and relationship-building efforts. The incumbent will have the ability to plan their territory, establish forecasts by key products and identify areas of opportunity in both existing and new customers. In addition, the execution of regional trade shows and vendor day events will also play a critical role.
Significant travel will be required; the role will be hands-on and require technical selling abilities and heavy lifting of equipment at times.
Eager to Know More? Check out keirton.com and twistertrimmer.com
At Keirton we build world-class innovative products. At the same time, we’re growing very fast and building a world-class team to take our company to the next level. We’re working to build a company culture that is fun, supportive, and energetic, and that makes a positive impact on an ever-changing industry. We believe that anyone can make something good, but it takes a team of amazing people who share a passion for improvement, integrity, and innovation to make something great.
What We Value
Hit them with WOW: Excellence
Pursue a better way: Improvement
Achieve together: Teamwork
Never, ever, ever give up: Tenacity
Honour our word: Integrity
What You’ll Do
- Inbound calls; Outbound calls
- Retail store visits; identifying a call coverage cycle
- Scheduling of Twister experiences (live product demonstrations, vendor days, and education events)
- Activate in-the-field & in-store (dealers) education events
- Ensure a high level of communication with end-users in the territory
- Support Business Development Manager on commercial opportunities, as required; identify leads
- Capture all info from ‘experiences’ in required tracking systems (for example, Salesforce)
- Support all marketing initiatives and corresponding action items
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge of our products
- Maintenance and cleaning of products used for customer demonstrations
- Troubleshoot any common issues for end-users
- Ability to plan and forecast monthly/quarterly sales by key product
- Improve sales & marketing processes
- Develop, suggest SOP’s related to the role
- Documentation of SWOT analysis based on market feedback
- Feedback, improvements and any R&D opportunities are documented regularly
- Daily travel in a dedicated region
- Attend trade shows, expos & conferences in the territory (at times, within NA or Europe)
- Assist with onboarding of new sales teammates
- Assist other sales roles when requested & required
- Live demos performed in-the-field is to be determined
Who You Are And What You Need To Succeed
- 4+ years plus of sales experience, with a minimum of 2 years Cannabis / Hemp industry experience
- Post-secondary education an asset; technical or engineering an asset
- Demonstrated technical abilities (communicating, hands-on, problem solving)
- Proven success in communicating with various styles of personalities
- Knowledge of sales processes, CRM tools, territory planning abilities; Salesforce an asset
- Willingness to ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude
- Willingness to be on the road servicing customers throughout the territory; work weekends as required (Trade Shows, Vendor Days)
- Ability to lift equipment, and clean as required
- Social media presence and skills
- Sound communication skills (oral, listening, written)
- A high degree of integrity
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Quarterly SMART Goals Bonus Program
- Profit-sharing Annual Bonus Program
- Extended Medical Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA matching contribution
- An environment that supports growth and mental health
Note: Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Why Work Here?
Clients around the globe. Industry leaders in a booming market. Awesome culture.