Territory Manager - Rest of World (ROW)
Keirton Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
Ready to work with an industry leader in a booming market? We are an innovation company providing post-harvest equipment and solutions to the Cannabis and Hemp industry.
We are growing and are looking to add a Territory Manager - ROW role to our Sales Team to develop new business and maximize existing relationships for Twister sales in the rest of world (ROW) thus setting the stage for a graduated increase in sales and presence. ROW currently defined as locations other than North America, Europe, South Africa and India.
The focus will be to maximize the company’s distribution of products and services through retailer identification, education/training/coaching retail sales reps, product demonstrations (potentially), in-store marketing, motivate/incentivize and relationship-building efforts. The incumbent will have the ability to plan their territory, establish forecasts by key products and identify areas of opportunity in both existing and new customers. In addition, the execution of regional trade shows and vendor day events will also play a critical role.
Significant travel will be required; the role will be hands-on and require technical selling abilities and heavy lifting of equipment at times.
Eager to Know More? Check out twistertrimmer.com
At Keirton we build world-class innovative products. At the same time, we’re growing very fast and building a world-class team to take our company to the next level. We’re working to build a company culture that is fun, supportive, and energetic, and that makes a positive impact on an ever-changing industry. We believe that anyone can make something good, but it takes a team of amazing people who share a passion for improvement, integrity, and innovation to make something great.
What We Value
Hit them with WOW: Excellence
Pursue a better way: Improvement
Achieve together: Teamwork
Never, ever, ever give up: Tenacity
Honour our word: Integrity
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting, relationship building and converting sales with distributors, retailers, and commercial licensed producers
- Conduct market research & analysis to create detailed business plans on sales opportunities (expansion & business development)
- Documentation of SWOT analysis based on market feedback
- Work closely with other internal teams (sales, marketing, customer success, engineering, R&D etc.) to ensure the company’s goals are achieved
- Assist in setting financial targets & budget development throughout the year
- Assist with onboarding of new sales teammates
- High level of technical knowledge of all products
- Commercial quote generation and liaison with Customer Success Ordering on quotes and sales fulfillment
- Investigation and reporting on regional cannabis process preferences (trimming, bucking and other)
- Comprehensive use of CRM system for correct reporting and tracking of efforts
- Regular (75%) international travel to prospects and customers of all channels to market; identifying a call coverage cycle
- Accurate territory management skills (tools, timely, accurate, complete, insights, SOP)
- Fruitful onboarding of new growing distributors and dealers in the retail space
- Attend trade shows, expos & conferences in territory (at times, within NA or Europe)
- Execution of Twister Experiences as permissible (demos, community and education events)
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets clients needs
- Assist other sales roles when requested & required
Who You Are And What You Need To Succeed
- Multi-lingual as the region is expansive (Spanish, French, Asian region languages)
- Proven record of sales success in a remote role with a high level of autonomy
- Tenacious attitude towards exploring new markets and developing businesses in those regions
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Quarterly SMART Goals Bonus Program
- Profit-sharing Annual Bonus Program
- Extended Medical Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA matching contribution
- An environment that supports growth and mental health
- The location of the position is flexible, and it may be outside California
Note: Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
KeirtonWhy Work Here?
Clients around the globe. Industry leaders in a booming market. Awesome culture.