People & Culture Coordinator/ HR Generalist
Keirton Ferndale, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
Are you a people champion? Do you love networking and building strong relationships? Do you thrive in an incredibly fast-paced and volume-driven environment? If you do, continue to read and find out why we're Ferndale’s best-kept secret!
Clients around the globe. Industry leaders in a booming market. Amazing culture, great development programs for staff and named one of the Top Small & Medium Employers in 2021. To top it all off, great leadership with our CEO being a finalist for Ernst & Young’s 2019 Entrepreneur of the Year. Yes, it’s the perfect time to jump on this rocket-ship.
We are growing and are looking to add a People & Culture Coordinator/HR Generalist to our People & Culture Team. In this position, you will support our staff in North America and Europe. You will play a critical role in the execution of People & Culture strategies, projects, policies, and processes, with a focus on talent acquisition.
Eager to Know More? Check out keirton.com and twistertrimmer.com
At Keirton we build world-class innovative products. At the same time, we’re growing very fast and building a world-class team to take our company to the next level. We’re working to build a company culture that is fun, supportive, and energetic, and that makes a positive impact on an ever-changing industry. We believe that anyone can make something good, but it takes a team of amazing people who share a passion for improvement, integrity, and innovation to make something great.
What We Value
Hit them with WOW: Excellence
Pursue a better way: Improvement
Achieve together: Teamwork
Never, ever, ever give up: Tenacity
Honour our word: Integrity
What You’ll Do
- Active involvement in the full-cycle recruitment process (interface between external recruiters and hiring leaders, job posts, interview scheduling, interviews, reference checks, background checks, employment offers, recruitment metrics)
- Organize and attend career fairs
- Onboard and offboard staff
- Coordinate company engagement events & initiatives
- Conduct regular P&C check-ins with staff
- Support learning & development programs and initiatives (enroll employees in training programs, interface between training vendors and participants, provide documentation for grant applications)
- Benefits administration (enrollments, terminations)
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll reports and connect with the payroll team to clarify any information gaps
- Process worker’s compensation forms and interface with all parties involved in the workers’ compensation cases
- Support staff and leaders with P&C inquiries/questions
- Prepare P&C procedures and policies
- Maintain accurate employee records (physical, digital and in the HRIS)
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Assist with conducting payroll and HR audits
- Support all People & Culture projects and processes
- Other HR administration tasks, as necessary
- Stay up to date with all HR related legislation, trends, best practices and tools
Who You Are And What You Need To Succeed
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a similar role, in a fast-paced & volume-driven environment
- 1-2 years of experience recruiting for technical roles, a plus
- Human Resources degree or diploma
- Familiarity with US labor standards and regulations, with a focus on WA state, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ease to interact with people (various personalities and hierarchy levels)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Perseverance and self-motivation
- Teamwork and conflict management
- Problem solving and autonomy
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Quarterly SMART Goals Bonus Program
- Profit-sharing Annual Bonus Program
- Extended Medical Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA matching contribution
- An environment that supports growth and mental health
Note: Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
KeirtonWhy Work Here?
Clients around the globe. Industry leaders in a booming market. Awesome culture.