The Graphics Production Artist assists with graphics production projects to produce quality vinyl and photo applications and signs and three dimensional graphic décor and props. This position reports to the Graphics Manager and may receive direction from the Assistant Graphics Manager, Director of Production, General Manager, Graphic Designers, department leads, Event Directors and other Creative Services team members.
· Cuts, measures, and mounts photo applications and signs.
· Weeds, tapes and applies vinyl graphics.
· Measures, cuts and creates precise 3-D boxes, shapes and figures for graphic design mounting using foam core and other mountable products and props according to design specifications.
· Works with Graphic Designers to simplify production.
· Follows work orders and keeps track of pull sheets.
· Manages time and cost constrictions to ensure production meets deadlines, is efficient and profitable.
· Tracks and enters time and tasks assigned to work projects into Labor Log on computer.
· Complies with all department safety guidelines and rules.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 1-2 years experience with vinyl applications and Xacto cutting skills.
· Ability to precisely measure and cut products and materials.
· Ability to produce products within tight deadlines.
· Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-up skills.
· Ability to effectively use tools and equipment that includes: x-acto knives, various cutting instruments, glue guns, adhesives, spray equipment, power tools, removable vinyl, foam core, PETG, and printer equipment.
· Knowledge of event venues a plus.
· Self motivated to learn.