Our firm is a local tax practice in a growing area with offices in the Trinity and Wesley Chapel communities. We are searching for a CPA/Tax Senior that is experienced, professional and client focused.
The CPA/Tax Senior performs most work assigned with minimum direction. They perform a broad range of accounting and tax assignments and assume responsibility of engagements. They lend assistance to staff and in-charge personnel as they may request when client issues arise. They prepare business and personal tax returns, including those that are more complex and review tax returns prepared by staff. The ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines is essential. They must have the ability to work as a team and train staff as appropriate. The successful candidate will be comfortable with significant client and staff interaction and will be looking to grow in their career as the firm grows.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Masters degree in Accounting beneficial, masters degree in taxation preferred
- Current Florida CPA license
- 5+ years in public accounting with a concentration in tax
- Experience with preparing and reviewing corporate, partnership and fiduciary tax returns
- Experience in accounting and financial reporting
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Quickbooks Proadvisor or a demonstrated high level of proficiency
- Experience with Ultratax is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid CPE, licenses and association dues