Plumbing Project Manager
Kegonsa Plumbing Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for: Project Manager for Growing, Busy Plumbing Company
If you’re the team member we’re looking for, you love being a project manager and being part of a team! You have strong communication, client management, ordering and scheduling skills, and love a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be…friendly, communicative, creative and organized. You’ll have high standards and be described as an excellent multitasker, detail-oriented, curious and a reliable team player, yet able to work independently and juggle multiple projects.
You’ll be responsible for four major roles with Kegonsa Plumbing at our Madison-based office:
• Project management – managing our clients from start to finish for our plumbing division
• Project Estimating- meeting with clients and establishing pricing for their projects
• Business Development – maintain relationships with past and current clients to earn ongoing business
• Business Support – helping the team on quarterly and annual goals
You’ll need to be well presented, trustworthy, have a growth mindset and love to create success for yourself and others. You’ll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow and achieve well above average results – and have fun!
Plumbing experience a plus, but not required.
You’ll apply the skills you already have in customer service and project management. Reliable transportation is a must. This is a permanent position consisting of 40 hours of work per week.
Is this you? Apply now.
Please note: There are several steps to the application process. Once you’ve submitted your resume, you will receive instructions about next steps delivered to the email you submit. If you do not receive next step action items, please contact Lucas Elsing via email to Luke@kegonsaplumbing.com for instructions.
ConstructionView all jobs at Kegonsa Plumbing