Looking to hire a General Manager for a brand new concept for Spartanburg!
We are a Craft Beer and Wine store which also had a bar that will feature a 40 Beers on tap, Wine by the Glass offerings, along with meats, cheeses and deserts for our guests on premise.
- Level 1 Sommelier
- Certified Cicerone
This position is responsible for the coordination of all Keg & Cellar store activities. This includes the purchasing of all beer & wine products and service to all customers, ensuring safe, clean working environment, product review and recommendations, implementation of sales promotions, monitoring costs to ensure profitability objectives are met, maintaining and establishing vendor relationships, supervision of store staff, preparation of weekly schedule, and other items as directed by management.
- Listen to customers to determine what products they require to complete sale. Assist with any questions they may have related to products.
- Complete sale efficiently and effectively.
- Learn procedures for using point of sale system
- Count opening bank at beginning of shift and properly complete close out envelope at end of shift.
- Always deal with all customers, staff, and vendors politely and courteously
- Always keep shelves and coolers fully stocked
- Receive, validate, and stock deliveries from vendors when received
- Procure and maintain inventory levels as necessary
- Determine staff schedules
- Review time records for staff for accuracy
- Orient and train all staff members
- Monitor costs to ensure profitability
- Ensure clean, safe, and orderly store always including maintaining and modifying shift cleaning duties
- Maintain or develop vendor relationships to ensure product quality, fair cost, and reliability
- Ensure inventory is kept in orderly fashion and properly rotated.
- Ensure completion and accuracy of week-end inventory
- Ensure store equipment is maintained and serviced appropriately
- Develop promotions working with vendors for "On Sale" products. This would include modifying periodically and development of specials to promote sales and use surplus inventory.
- Assist with the development and preparation of marketing flyers and materials.
- Review, develop and document store operating procedures to include cleaning, opening, end of shift and closing procedures, ordering pars and protocols.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
To keep staff safe they are behind a barrier from customers, we provide masks, gloves and sanitizer as well.
- retail management: 2 years (Required)
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- management: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Every Week
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Keg & Cellar - Craft Beer & Wine - Store & Tasting Room