Job Title: Client Services Manager
Description: We’re seeking a landscape professional with proven ability to provide exceptional client service for a commercial grounds maintenance and winter services organization. This career opportunity fits someone with proven client service and communication skills in a B2B environment, with direct responsibility for achieving superior client retention.
Responsibilities: As the primary client point of contact, you will be the face of our brand. You’ll have full responsibility for an assigned book of business, including: planning, scheduling and directing field operations; client relations and service; budgeting and cost tracking; quality control; safety; training; enhancement sales; and employee development. The successful candidate will possess:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in a Horticulture-related field, or equivalent experience;
· Demonstrated account management ability and work experience in a B2B environment;
· Flexibility and creativity in accomplishing quality work under dynamic circumstances;
· A track record of superior client retention;
· Ability to generate sales of extra services that will enhance client properties;
· Exceptional communication skills;
· Self discipline for accomplishing the Important while handling the Urgent;
· A positive, team-oriented attitude!
Salary based on experience plus incentive opportunities.