Maintenance Technician -OE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
Under direction of Maintenance Supervisor, responsible for the general maintenance to the Spinning/Winding/Roving frames and to do related tasks as required.
Perform Preventive Maintenance in Spinning/Winding/Roving Frames:
- Replace any bad bearings and bearing slides
- Replace bad steel rollers, wheels, rotors, navel etc.
- Put on new front rollers
- Use roller picker to clean spinning machines
- Clean tangible belts
- Replace any tension bars broke
- Perform machine repairs as needed.
- Always place waste in designated containers, never leave on the floor when working on machines. (chokes, sliver etc.)
- Always use proper tools, equipment & PPE for the task at hand.
- Report any production or quality issues to management immediately.
- Report any unsafe work practices or conditions to management immediately.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned by the Production/Operations Manager.
Keer America Corp
AddressFort Mill, SC
Real EstateView all jobs at Keer America Corp