Call Center Agent
Keepsake Quilting Archdale, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $13 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Call Center Agent Job Duties:
· Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
· Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
· Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
· Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
· Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
· Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Call Center Agent Skills and Qualifications:
The best call center agents are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. They can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these agents can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to call center agents. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
· Previous experience in a customer support role
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
· High school degree
Keepsake QuiltingWhy Work Here?
Family owned business with a great work environment!
The Keepsake Quilting catalog, shop and website offer a huge selection of highest-quality cotton quilt fabrics, a vast array of quilt kits, patterns, precut fabric collections, tools and notions.
516 Townsend AvenueArchdale, NC