Sales Development Rep
- Expired: February 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Keep is a venture-backed fintech company working to solve banking for Canadian small and medium businesses. Were building a first-of-its-kind financial services platform to solve problems facing everyday businesses in Canada such as lack of credit, money movement, expense management and outrageous banking fees.
We are a team of global startup veterans who deeply believe in high input as well as high output and we want to add members to our team who care as much about their work as we do.
About the role
Were looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our globally remote team. The goal is to expand our customer base by generating leads, soliciting new potential customers, and connecting these customers with the right salespeople within Keep.
The ideal candidate comes with a grind mentality, a positive attitude and a pure drive to get things done. Experience in sales and marketing with a focus on fast and accurate execution are valuable traits in this role.
$45,000 to $65,000 (USD)
- Developing sales strategies to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through multi-channel efforts.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase services.
- Performing regular follow-ups and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- High level of computer literacy and written communication skills
- Successful completion of coursework or certification in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be an asset.
What is most important in this role?
Quick, clear writing -- We are carrying on sales conversations with multiple leads per day. You will need to be able to write quickly, concisely and free of errors in a number of different communication channels.
Attention to detail -- You will be researching hundreds of leads per day, so you need to be able to identify the right titles, industries and fit very quickly. You will also need to be able to identify issues and correct them as fast as possible.
What type of people are we looking for?
Transparent communication -- If you say you will do something, do it. If youre having trouble, let someone know. We cant all be everywhere at once, so we rely on each other to flag issues and raise concerns where needed.
Comfortable in a fast-paced setting -- You'll need to be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment. We're a young, agile company.
No egos -- Everybody gets their hands dirty and jumps in where needed.
Self-directed -- We are a globally remote company. We dont like micromanaging because it doesnt work and we believe in trusting people to get their work done.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Keep