Our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add multiple Customer Service Advisor positions to our team. The Customer Service Advisor Specialist is responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
With our growth planned for the year of 2020. We are hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management Position
Compensation is based on experience and performance; however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are filling.
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
- $120k-180k as a General Manager.
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
Apply now and I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
Keep Your Seats Filled