Tired of being just a number?
Looking to be part of a salon that cares about you?
Ready to love coming to work?
Want to be a part of building something new and exciting?
- Brittney, Regional Manager, Keep It Cut
- If you already applied in the past, email us to tell us you are still interested.
Keep It Cut is a locally owned men's hair shop with a fresh concept, Unlimited Haircut Memberships. We pride ourselves in having a friendly personality, quality haircuts, and showcase a modern urban industrial decor (concrete floor, exposed ceiling, natural woods). There are currently 6 locations across the Phoenix Metro area.
We are looking for a Shop Manager (3+ yrs men's hair experience) with a positive attitude and a love for talking with people. No negative nellys should apply. We want fun people with upbeat personalities and smiles on their faces!
Hours: Up to 40 hrs/wk
Phoenix/Ahwatukee - 4025 E Chandler Blvd, Phoenix 85048
WHY STAFF SAY THEY LIKE WORKING AT KEEP IT CUT:
- Fun Staff w/No Drama
- Great Clients
- Excellent Tips
- Easy to Build Clientele Quickly
- Busy salons
- Excellent Compensation with Full Benefits
- Tools Provided
- Caring Managers and Owners
- Fun social events (Murder Mystery Dinner, Pool Party / BBQ, Casino Nights, Drinks and Apps at various restaurants)
- $16.00/hr + Tips
- Manager Performance Bonus
- Product sales bonus
- Client referral bonus
- All tools provided and maintained for you except shears
- You provide shears, and we pay to have them sharpened twice a year
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefit/Short Term Disability Options
- Life and ADD Insurance
- Matching Retirement Plan (You put money in and Keep It Cut will match you up to 3% of your compensation)
- Ongoing paid education
- Current Arizona Cosmetology or Barber License
- 3+ Years salon industry experience required with an emphasis on technical skill
- Knowledge of current haircut trends and styles
- Experience in operations and sales management
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, and developing your own team
- Excellent communication, customer service, and conflict resolution skills
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 6 hours while completing haircuts
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch as well as lift and carry up to 25lbs
MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Manager provides overall leadership and direction for a Keep It Cut shop ensuring daily operations are executed in conjunction with the company mission, vision, and values. This position is responsible to lead with integrity, build a strong staff team, provide a remarkable customer experience, ensure operational compliance, and ultimately through these items show financial growth.
o Oversee compliance of all shop procedures
o Manage all daily tasks and delegating/overseeing specific projects which are delegated outo Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws, as well as Board of Cosmetology requirements
o Set and achieve weekly and monthly service/retail goals
o Complete payroll tasks biweekly
o Manage shop inventory through biweekly audits and orders
o Monitor staff haircuts for quality control
o Other duties as assigned
o Manage 4-Wall Marketing to ensure client experience is exceptional from start to finish
o Manage all merchandising/displays
o Post to social media once weekly
o Assist with implementation of marketing as directed
o Hire, train, review, correct, and de-hire staff
o Manage team schedule
o Develop strong team through employee recognition and team building
o Resolve staff conflict
o Perform monthly One on Ones with staff and provide stats (individual and shop-wide)
o Perform performance reviews quarterly
o Perform wage reviews annually
o Act as role model while exemplifying company values
o Hold Team meetings monthly
o Plan, lead, and participate in Team education
o Meet monthly with Leadership Team
o Attend outside technical education opportunities to continue personal growth
o Participate in continued Leadership training
o Perform duties of stylist as outlined in Shop Stylist Position Description.
We are looking for Stylist / Barbers (2+ yrs men's hair experience) with a positive attitude and a love for talking with people. No negative nellys should apply. We want fun people with upbeat personalities and smiles on their faces!