Senior Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KeenLogic is seeking an on-site Administrative Assistant to work with the House Creative Services team at The House of Representatives from approximately 9:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday. This is a full-time position, and the candidate will receive health benefits, 401k, PTO, weekends, and federal holidays off.
The House Creative Services is a one stop shop for graphic design, photography, videography, and other multimedia needs for the House. The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and supporting various administrative activities, including records management, project management, scheduling, inventory control, and multi-level customer service. It is important to be able to keep up with the constant changes happening and remain organized.
- High school diploma or GED plus 2-3 years of administrative experience in a professional office environment, including providing customer assistance through asking/answering customer questions to obtain/provide information.
- Have 1-year minimum experience working and communicating (both verbally and in writing) with multiple offices/program areas.
Description of Work:
- Provide administrative support, including triaging and coordinating work requests, scheduling meetings and events, and managing records.
- Use various automated office systems and software programs, including record management systems to collect and/or review information.
- Respond to in-person, phone, and email requests.
- Update schedules, triage tasks/inquires for House Creative Service program areas, or direct customers to other CAO/House services, when appropriate.
- Review and develop reports for management.
- Establish and maintain administrative and quality assurance processes.
- Review, understand, and retain knowledge of House Rules, Committee and CAO policies and procedures, as well as practices and procedures specifically for House Creative Services.
- Help establish effective working relationships with senior staff and other high-ranking officials.
- Work with program areas and other CAO departments with projects and other duties as assigned.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Senior Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.