Client Success Manager
Keen Decision Systems Triangle Township, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Keen’s Decision System is an enterprise-level marketing software that helps FORTUNE 500 and other marketing leaders make data-driven decisions to help companies in achieving their future-focused business goals.
Keen has been listed on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America since 2019, climbing 913 places in 2020 to 2,308, with a three-year growth rate of nearly 182 percent and we're looking for our next Client Success Manager.
Keen's Client Success Manager will be a dynamic individual who has proven customer success experience and is committed to helping clients plan and understand the best ways to utilize Keen software based on their business needs. The successful candidate will have both technical and communicative aptitude in order to manage client accounts through onboarding, training and on-going product adoption and support.Job Description
- Learn the methodology that fuels Keen’s Decision System in order to properly educate c-suite marketing leaders and their brand executives on the use and benefits of the product.
- Ability to look at the data and translate it into a story.
- Build relationships that allow real-time visibility into the client’s status in order to propose the right solution for them.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new clients ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement.
- Anticipate client needs and facilitate next steps, fostered by a deep understanding of Keen’s product capabilities and features, as they relate to clients' business goals.
- Work with brand executives to develop data-driven, forward-looking marketing execution plans based on the business’s overall goals and logistical constraints.
- Guide clients in defining their marketing tactics, competitive environment, and market conditions to ensure the highest-quality data model.
- Focus on integrating into existing data systems and ensuring models align with internal client decision-making structure.
- Work closely with the Keen software development team to advocate on behalf of the customer and facilitate continual improvement of our software.
- Identify risks preventing customers from meeting adoption objectives and work closely with the Account Management team to mitigate and solve.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytical role helping business decision makers interpret KPIs to achieve business goals. Particular consideration given to candidates with SaaS, e-commerce, digital marketing, or MMX experience. Tableau experience is a plus.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as, Salesforce.
- Enthusiasm for managing multiple projects and navigating an ever-changing landscape to create repeatable, scalable solutions within a fast-paced startup environment.
Thank you for your interest in Keen!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keen Decision Systems
AddressTriangle Township, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Keen Decision Systems