Field Technician/Laborer - Nashville, TN
At Keeley Companies, we believe in empowering our people and fulfilling career aspirations. Keeley is a career destination with countless opportunities for advancement, and a world-class family culture that is centered around creating the best possible environment for our people to thrive.
We are looking to hire a Field Technician for our National Paving Group.
- Complete repairs onsite for our paving clients
- Offers service and customer assistance during site visits
- Completes maintenance work on paving projects
- Create a positive work environment, including implementing and enforcing Company policies and procedures
- Work directly with customers and Company team members, representing the Company
- Work with Project Manager and Superintendent to access project needs
- Work with client as a representative of the Company to ensure customer satisfaction, exercising independent discretion and judgment to resolve customer concerns and meet customer expectations
- Maintaining QUALITY work in a timely manner, implementing, and enforcing Company quality standards
- Adhere to OSHA and Company safety requirements
- Complete daily safety assessments and inspections
- General duties associated with asphalt paving, patching, or prep crews
- Entry level available but 1-3 years with asphalt or paving experience, preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel 3-4 days per week.
- Valid drivers license, required.
All Keeley companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keeley ConstructionNashville, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.