Industrial Sales Manager
Kee Safety Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to make a difference and save lives by working with our customers to protect their employees, their investments, and ensure they follow safety regulations?Are you a problem solver? Do you like to travel?Join the Lighthouse Safety team as our newest Industrial Sales Manager!
What Makes this Job Awesome?
Our Outside Regional Sales Manager is responsible for building the growth of business within their scope of focus and territory. You will be responsible for developing, cultivating, qualifying leads and closing new business. You will manage customer and partner relationships and expectations from an outside sales perspective.
As an Outside RSM, you have the ability to call directly on and visit customer sites in a wide array of unique industries very few get to experience; working hand in hand with the safety and management professionals at these Fortune 1000 companies to collaboratively develop unique fall protection solutions to ensure their employees go home safe each day.
Your role is critical to the organization and will prove pivotal in the continued growth of the Company. This position requires a self-directed, forward thinking and energetic person who is results oriented and capable of professional and detailed follow through.
How Will You Do This?
- Call on and sell our fall protection solutions to fortune 1000 companies in the industrial, aviation and commercial markets
- Meet assigned targets for total sales and gross margin
- Develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level management
- Develop and execute individual business development plan
- Promptly act on inbound leads
- Efficiently qualify new leads
- Aggressively pursue all assigned opportunities
- Perform ANSI compliant fall hazard surveys
- Regularly travel in designated territory performing site visits and customer consultations to determine solutions and obtain detailed information for estimates and proposals
- Prepare accurate cost estimates and technical proposals
- Maintain CRM database of assigned leads and opportunities
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
- Attend networking and trade show events
We Want to Hear from You If:
- You have solution-based sales experience including design, engineering, fabrication and installation
- You have 6+ years of related sales experience preferably in the safety or industrial fields
- You have a proven track record of professional success
- You are proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM systems, etc.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are analytical and have detail oriented problem-solving skills
- You have extensive knowledge of fall protection solutions, regulations and/or construction processes
- You've had professional sales training
- You have the ability to read construction drawings, take measurements; prepare to scale hand or AutoCAD sketches for estimating, preferred
As our Outside Regional Sales Manager, your attitude and aptitude are critical. You must be personally driven to hunt for business opportunities. You will also need to demonstrate an ability to problem solve and take ownership of your work and responsibilities. You are part of the team, have access to support when needed, but will be most successful when you manage
your time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities within the business. You must also have:
- A passion for safety and providing superior service
- A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal instruction
- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Detail and timeline oriented
Special/Particular Requirements (safety, physical, etc)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must be able to lift, climb (including above average heights), move, pull and transport at least 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. maximum infrequently
- At customer sites the employee may be required to wear personal protective equipment including steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection and/or respirators
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Who is Lighthouse Safety?
Lighthouse Safety offers several services to help you exceed Fall Protection standards. We can provide you with an assessment of your fall hazards and help you pick out the appropriate equipment and Fall Protection Systems for your jobsite or facility. Our Fall Protection Specialists offer installation services, ensuring the equipment you purchased is properly installed. We can also train your workers and supervisors on how to properly maintain and work the safety equipment. You can choose to utilize all of our services or just one to bring your facility up to OSHA standards.
What Can We Offer You?
We are proud of our culture. We believe in our employees and understand that when they are engaged and they are happy - they will thrive and our business will grow.
Our corporate culture includes:
- A strong, collaborative work environment
- Training, training and more training
- Development programs created to empower our team
- Life-long friendships
- Our Kee Giving Sponsorship Program: Lighthouse Safety will donate to community initiatives that employees support outside of work
Lighthouse Safety provides great benefits:
- 401k plan with company match
- Multiple health plans to choose from
- Health Savings Account
Join our team and grow with us, there is a world of possibilities
Lighthouse Safety is an equal opportunity employer
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kee Safety