We are looking for a Director of Social Services to join our team at Kedren Community Health Center!
The Director of Social Services is responsible for overall clinical and administrative coordination of clinical services to ensure that high and effective standards of client care are maintained at all times; provides direct management oversight of all non-licensed social service staff according to state, agency, and other regulatory bodies.
General Job Duties:
- Quality of Care
- Overall direction of clinical program staff and budget
- Program Planning
- Continuing review of ongoing program activities to determine the degree to which service delivery is meeting established quality, quality, and standards of patient care
- Acts as liaise with Chief Operations Officer and Program Director staff
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited college.
- A valid license as a Clinical Social Worker with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in a psychiatric facility working with clients who are persistently and severely mentally ill preferred.
- Physically well, emotionally stable, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to work with a multidisciplinary treatment team essential
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary treatment team essential.
Kedren’s services are optimally effective and accessible and are tailored to meet the racial, ethnic, cultural and linguistic needs of our clients. We deliver individualized services through a comprehensive multi-disciplinary and a sensitive consumer-centered approach.
A mission of all mental health services at Kedren is to assist families to make key life choices, to enjoy optimally productive lives, and to manage the total mental health care of consumers and their significant others via integrated delivery systems.