Lead Interior Designer
An opportunity to join an amazing design firm! If you have a fearless drive, can provide exceptional client relationships and love what you do, we need you! Founded in 1986 by Andra Maldovan, Keaton Interiors has focused on the Multi-family industry for more than 35 years. KI has completed hundreds of multi-family projects, earned multiple industry design awards and worked with some of the most renowned commercial architectural firms and developers in the country. We are a full-service design firm. Dallas based – nationwide.
Looking for an interior designer with strengths in multi-family and hospitality experience. MUST be proficient in AutoCAD. The position will be required to lead/co-lead multiple projects simultaneously.
· Plan, create and furnish interiors in high-end multi-family projects, some hospitality and residential.
· Complete constructions documents in CAD format
· Source and select finishes
· Prepare and participate in client presentations
· Develop budgets
· Collaborate with the team for FFE selections
· Oversee installation of the FFE
· Conduct site visits as required
· Interior Design degree
· 5-7 Years in Interior Design preferably with multi-family experience
· Technical proficiency in AutoCAD, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office
· SketchUp experience a plus
· Strong written and communication skills
· Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills
· Multi-Family experience a must
· Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
· 401(k) Savings Plan
· Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Keaton InteriorsDallas, TX
Get fresh Lead Interior Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.