Kearney Electric * Communications is now hiring Electricians at levels for valley wide projects and services to join the Kearney TEAM.
Compensation: Pay depends on experience and skill level
- Lead, Foreman, or General Foreman wage based on experience and skill
- Journeyman Electrician: Minimum 4 years experience, $22.00 to $30.00+
- Apprentice: 1-4 year(s) experience, $15.00 to 21.00+
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, PTO
- 401K plan / Profit Sharing plan
- Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Company Phone, Laptop/I-Pad when necessary
- ABA Tuition Paid
- Employee Tool Purchase Program
- Paid Employee Training
Duties and Responsibilities of Electricians:
- Installs, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical systems.
- Candidates must be familiar with NEC codes. Be able to follow instruction, and have a leadership mindset with career goals.
- Must be flexible & willing to work overtime or work various shifts as required.
- Good at running PVC, EMT, Rigid, and Flexible conduit with 90' bends, offsets, kicks & saddles.
- Measures, cuts, bends, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit, using such tools as band saw, pipe threaders, and conduit bender
- Pulls wiring through conduit assisted by Apprentice
- Splices wire by stripping insulation, from terminal leads with knife or wire strippers, twisting wires together, and applying tape or terminal caps
- Must be familiar with NEC for EMT, Rigid & MC cable, understand grounding and bonding.
- Have experience in running cable tray.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have your own dependable transportation.
- May be required to train and instruct apprentice level electricians.
- Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner with attention to detail
- Follows written and verbal instructions
- Uses equipment and tools properly and safely
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements