- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kearney is seeking an Audit Manager to join our team! The Audit Manager will oversee the quality control review function of audit requests for a financial statements audit at a Federal Government Agency. This position requires great attention to detail, mastery of process documentation, risk assessment, data analysis, communication and writing skills. Additional duties include:
- Provide the first line of supervision to a team of accounting professionals and support staff
- Responsible for the general oversight of the quality control function, including overall work paper review
- Supervise and review work performed by other staff
- Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff
- Provide subject matter technical expertise to delivery team in accounting and internal controls
- Review draft deliverables prepared by engagement teams and present final results to management
- Utilize technology to share knowledge with team members, develop skills, and continually learn
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university with a major in Accounting
- At least 4 years of accounting and auditing experience, including 1 year of financial statement audit experience
- CPA license/certification
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Interim Secret clearance (requires U.S. citizenship)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Management/leadership experience
- Self-starter, takes the initiative to deliver quality work products to the client with little direction from supervisor
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
- MBA/MS degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience working with Federal and/or DoD clients
Kearney & Company
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Internal Audit Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.