Now Hiring Regional CDL-A Delivery Drivers
Home Throughout the Week - Average $70,000 - $75,000 Annually
The Bloomington, Indiana location is growing and we’re looking for a regional delivery driver – you’ll be home multiple times a week!
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
Pay & Benefits:
- Home multiple times a week
- Average $70,000 - $75,000 annually
- Our trucks are less than 3 years old
- Delivery trailers have automatic lift gates
- Drivers are also equipped with electric pallet jacks
- Day 1 Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, & 401k
- ESOP and Profit Sharing bonuses available after 1 year - Employee Owned Company
- Driver Recognition Programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year prior commercial vehicle driving experience
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A
- Experience delivering food products preferred
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
Start Driving with KeHE, Apply Now!
Our Truck Drivers make direct store deliveries, regional but you’ll sleep in your own bed up to 5 nights a week. We give you the tools to succeed and be safe: delivery trailers are equipped with lift gates; When possible drivers use electric pallet jacks.
KeHE has a strong employee culture, competitive pay and benefits available DAY ONE: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, 401k, & Driver Recognition Programs. We hire to retire – you have a full career with KeHe!