Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Who is KMR?
Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates is one of the country’s leading bi-coastal talent agencies. Consistently ranked in the top 15 of all talent agencies by the Los Angeles Business Journal, KMR has a rich history of 60 years in the entertainment business.
We’re a talent agency at heart but have a growing social media department. We love what we do. We come in early and stay late, not because some boss tells us to, but because we care about the work we do. We’re looking to grow our team and we’re looking for the next stellar member.
The Community Manager will be responsible for day-to-day interactions on social networks including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. as well as leading a team of Associate Community Managers.
- Maintain social editorial/conversation calendar for clients across various verticals including Entertainment, Food/Beverage, Nonprofit and more.
- Assist in researching, creating, curating and developing content around specific social themes and programs specific to each client. Must be a creative thinker /strategist able to develop and expand on set content strategy.
- Manage fan engagement across the various social platforms, ensuring that active fans are responded to appropriately from the brand’s voice.
- Monitor and listen to daily brand conversations across the web as well as for general news, trending topics and relevant social happenings.
- Continuously analyze social activity and be forward thinking on how to improve and/or increase fan experience.
- Perform blogger and influencer outreach depending on specific client strategy, goals and request.
- Contribute new ideas to on-going and new client strategies.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- A bachelor’s degree ideally with background in marketing and communication.
- Applicant must be passionate about and active in the social media space. Must know basic social media tactics and be familiar with social media management programs.
- Proven experience in managing and building online communities and in managing the brand voice.
- Ability to react fast and uphold professional customer service standards
- Must be proactive and self-motivated. Must be able to work well independently and hit deadlines in fast moving schedules.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Very detailed oriented and obsessive fact checker.
Powered by JazzHR