- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kayo Energy is one of the fastest-growing residential solar providers in the nation. The company was recently recognized on the Inc 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the country and was also named to the Forbes 1000. We strive to help homeowners save money on their energy bills by helping them transition to solar power.
As a Kayo Energy Solar Electrician you will be working with a team to install solar panels on homeowners roofs. You will help to organize the materials for the day and go out to the customers home. You will be working on the ground and roof to construct the placement of solar panels.
- Ensure work performed is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local codes.
- MSP Rebuilds
- Main Panel Upgrades.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
- Ensures a clean, efficient, and orderly job site.
- Ensures personal, crew and job site safety at all times
- Electrical License
- Previous solar, construction or military experience is preferred but not required.
- Adheres to company safety policies and procedures including ability to identify and report safety hazards, and the ability to encourage others to work safely at all times.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team player, and drive results in a fast paced, team-based environment.
- Ability to move materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds )
- Ability to work on rooftops with various angles and surfaces which requires frequent bending, twisting, squatting, climbing, kneeling, crawling, turning, standing, and balance
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to work within the safe range of equipment such as ladders, fall protection harnesses and other personal protective equipment
- Ability to work and maintain balance on roofs and other areas of height
- Ability to work in the sun and possibly low light conditions
Kayo Energy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Kayo Energy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Get fresh Residential Electrician Helper jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.