Entry Level Customer Service
Kaymenta Surrey, BC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kaymenta is currently going through an exciting period of growth within the sales industry. Our mission is to provide our people with an opportunity to grow and gain marketing skills in a professional environment while helping our clients expand their customer base. Although we appreciate candidates with marketing or sales experience, it’s not mandatory. We start all our candidates at the entry level where full training is provided from both management and from the client.
We offer a competitive commission bonus structure of a guaranteed weekly minimum of $700 or commission from your sales, whichever is higher. Candidates can earn up to a potential $2k in bonuses within the first month based on hitting sales targets.
We hope you can check off some of these qualifications too:
● Located in or around Surrey
● 1-2 years experience working in retail, hospitality or customer service
● 1-2 years experience working in labour, warehouse or landscaping
● Experience working in a team environment
● Handle customer inquiries and complaints
● Provide information about the products and services
● Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
● Document and update customer records based on interactions
● Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
We have regular team gatherings like sporting events and team nights, which makes being a part of Kaymenta feel like you’re with family. If this role sounds like it’s up your alley, send us your resume and cover letter. We would love to hear from you!
If this is something that has caught your eye - we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and our HR team will be in contact with you.
KaymentaWhy Work Here?
We're a team of dedicated individuals looking for people who are eager to advance themselves and their sales and leadership skills!
We are a start up sales and marketing agency helping companies grow through effective direct marketing, hands on training, leadership development, high level mentor ship, and market expansion.