Entry Level Customer Service
Kaymenta Langley, BC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
I'm sure you've heard the saying "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life". Ever wondered what that is all about? The team environment that we have built from the ground up will allow you to experience it first time! Experience is not something we are focused on finding as we have created a full training program at the entry level, that will provide you with the tools to become a master at the craft.
With a fun, encouraging, and challenging work environment, once you start working with Kaymenta you'll never work again!
We offer a competitive commission bonus structure of $700 minimum weekly, or commissions from sales, whichever is higher. Candidates can earn up to a potential $2k in bonuses within the first month based on hitting sales targets.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Full-time availability
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or customer service is considered an asset
- Ability to build rapport with clients and work in a team environment
- Positive and professional demeanour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
If while reading this you had an aha moment, please apply below! We look forward to speaking with you.
KaymentaWhy Work Here?
We're a team of dedicated individuals looking for people who are eager to advance themselves and their sales and leadership skills!
We are a start up sales and marketing agency helping companies grow through effective direct marketing, hands on training, leadership development, high level mentor ship, and market expansion.