Florence Electric is an electrical contracting company that services many of the region’s Fortune 500 companies, building management companies and specialty general contractors. In fact, we're New England’s fastest growing contractor and have quickly become the region’s premier provider of electrical services. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on the region’s most prestigious projects and the latest technologies and you will have opportunities for career development and growth!
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join our team! If you are looking to grow your career with a great company apply now!
We have been voted Best Place to Work by Boston Business Journal for 3 out of 4 years!
The Office Assistant is the primary liaison between the office and the field employees. The office assistant relays job site moves and is the point of contact for various inquiries. This position is also responsible for various administrative duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Track and coordinate Field Employee jobsite assignments
· Maintain various tracking spreadsheets and copies
· Register and renew electrical apprentices with various states (MA, NH, RI, etc)
· Manage school enrollments
· Track warranty list
· Order catering
· Event planning i.e. annual company golf tournament
· Maintain clothing inventory
· Order Business cards
· Various filing
· Maintain office break area by ordering fruit and stocking coffee, cups, etc.
· Back up to the receptionist
· Other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills:
· 2-5 years of related experience
· Previous industry experience strongly preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Solid Microsoft Office Skills
· Excellent attention to detail