About the team:
Kavaliro is a fully independent, global management and technology consultancy. For nearly 20 years we have combined innovative thinking with deep industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital transformation and technology services to Finance and Energy markets. Our collaborative and efficient approach helps clients reduce costs and manage risk and regulatory change while increasing revenues. We are thinkers, innovators, and disruptors. We are small enough to care but large enough to matter
About the Job:
As a member of the development team, you will help define, establish, and evolve our Development capacities. You will be tasked in creating innovative solutions that advance our clients businesses. You’ ll join a strong and inspiring team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’ s being developed.
What You’ ll Get to Do:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
What You’ ll Bring with You:
- 2-5 years experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Experience with data-driven web development
- Experience building data visualizations using JS libraries
- Extensive use of APIs and strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities
- Integration experience with EMDS Systems
- Bachelor' s degree in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any type), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline with a technology focus